Tuesday, May 25, 2010

!!SOLD!! Digger 4 sale and American racing 12 spoke wheels

!!SOLD!!I have this sweet digger for sale I believe it is a Arlen Ness frame for a sportster, It comes with some sweet stuff like the 15" american racing 12 spoke mag wheel in back and a sweet ultra rare 18" in front they both are polished. I will sell the wheels as a set if you want them. The frame will accept an early sporty motor and wouldn't take much to get this sweet digger on the road the gas tank and oil tank are pretty sweet gems also,call or email if interested








6 comments:

  1. What price are you asking for the roller.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm interested!!! Please email me the cost thanks...
    nickreynolds5685000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh ya my email would be helpful. jason@texasbikeworks.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent read. I like your style...have a good one!/Nice blog! Keep it up!

    Wheels For Sale

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heya¡­my very first comment on your site. ,I have been reading your blog for a while and thought I would completely pop in an

    Wheels for Sale

    ReplyDelete
  6. i dream of a set of wheels exsact like those.. can i ask what did they go for, curius couse i have no idea. this set was new made aloy wasnt it ?.... greats from denmark

    ReplyDelete